Returns and Cancellations
You have 30 days to review your curriculum after it arrives to determine if it is the right fit for you and your children. If you have any questions or concerns during this time please call or email us so we may address your concerns appropriately.
How to Pack a Return
- Returns will be accepted when received within 30 days from the date you received the curriculum in new, undamaged, and in resalable condition. Shipping costs are not refundable. Please ensure you pack the return properly to ensure you receive a full refund. Items damaged during shipping due to poor packing may not be refunded. For more information on packing your return properly please watch the video to the right How to Pack a Return.
- Packages are significantly discounted (All-Subject Packages are discounted 20% and Reading with History Packages are discounted 15% off the retail price). If an item within a package is returned, the package discount is voided and all items within the package (even items that are not returned) will be charged at the full retail price. Please contact customer service before returning individual items purchased within a package to ensure you know the refund amount. Call 1-866-668-0179.
- Materials returned after the 30 days or in non-resalable condition will not receive a refund nor will we return these materials to you.
- Digital purchases, like Virtual seats may be returned within 30 days of purchase. You have 6 months from the time of purchase to enroll in your Virtual seat and 12 months from the time you enroll to use the Virtual seat. Seat extensions (12 months only) are able to be purchased, please contact customer service.
- Electronic media (CDs, DVDs, CD-ROMs, and Computer Software) that is not in the original unopened factory packaging cannot be returned.
- Online Instructor's Guides are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Enclose a copy of your packing list (the original packing slip includes a return address label) or email order confirmation. If your order confirmation is lost, please include full name, phone number or email address and your physical address on the original order.
- Refunds will be processed within 10-15 business days of receipt of your return.
- It is strongly suggested that you ship your package by UPS or FedEx. Packages sent by these carriers are automatically insured for up to $100.
- If the retail value of the return is greater than $100, we advise that you insure the package for its full value as you are responsible should the item be damaged or lost during the return shipment.
- UPS at-home pick up: 1-800-742-5877
- FedEx at-home pick up: 1-800-463-3339
Please note that both carriers charge for home pick up service.
Please send returns to:
8022 S Grant Way
Littleton, CO 80122
For cancellation, please call customer service within 24 hours of placing your order at 1-866-668-0179. We cannot guarantee cancellations but will cancel an order if it has not been shipped.